Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW Various bits and pieces

Discussion in 'Free To Good Home' started by ajiribarren, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Have several parts and accesories. First in, first served. Pickup at Erskineville, NSW.

1 pair of Motorcycle Grips (Rizoma Knock-offs). Got them for free with some levers I bought a while ago, never installed.

1 pair of levers (brake/clutch) for a Kawasaki Z750. Don't know If they'll fit other models. No marks or scuffs.

2 DB-killers originally used with an Ixil Exhaust. Maybe will fit another brand of exhausts?

1 original handlebar for a Kawasaki Z750. Might fit other Kawasaki models. No marks or scuffs. Were replace with a Renthal Ultralow handlebar, and the bike is now gone.

1 set of original rubber brake lines for a Kawasaki Z750. Might suit someones project?

1 SW-Motech GPS Holder for a Yamaha FZ6R. Bolts on top of the triple clamp. Included are the spacers and bolts, but the bolts have the heads stripped, so you'll need to buy some M8 ones (not difficult)

1 pair of MFW Vario Footpegs for Yamaha. Adjustable to eight positions. Includes bracket, 23 mm extension arm and master grip pegs.
  2. I'll take the handle bars, grips & pegs if there still available, I can pick them up after work on Saturday. Will send you a PM.
  3. Hanldebars, grips and pegs going to stellio78 pending pickup.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Those silencers might be just what I need to quieten down the vfr400 I have acquired so it is legal at lakeside, its a 46mm ID pipe, but the exit is kinked not straight. Are you happy to post to QLD? I'll cover costs plus handling/inconvenience.
  5. If that falls through, I'll have the footpegs if you're willing to post.

6. Thanks again & it was nice to meet you.
  7. Sorry for not posting earlier, everything is gone now. Nice meeting you too mate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.