Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Vandals piss in parking inspectors motorcycle helmets

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Kaer, Jan 18, 2006.

1. http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,17859624-17001,00.html

VANDALS have broken into Darwin City Council headquarters and urinated into the motorcycle helmets of its parking inspectors.
    The council's director of community services John Banks said yesterday: "The officers are sometimes subjected to some abuse and criticism but they shouldn't have to put up with this sort of thing," he said.

The vandals didn't steal from the compound or damage anything else in it.

They lined up five motorcycle helmets used by parking officers and urinated in them.

It is believed the vandals struck early Friday morning. Council staff found the helmets later that morning.

They have since been replaced, at a total cost of $950.

"It's a pretty disappointing thing to happen," Mr Banks said.

He said he was surprised people would target parking officers.

"They do a very difficult job and do it very well," he said. "Often they get compliments from the public."

A fine in Darwin will set you back either $20 or $50.

The council's eight parking officers are now keeping their helmets inside at night.

"It's poor treatment of the officers and a waste of ratepayers money," Mr Banks said.

He said the council was not hopeful the offenders would be caught.
  2. Hee!

There's a new practical joke for you Jase - why don't you try it out on Friday at coffee?
  3. hahahahahahahahahahaha a

Thats what they get for being a parking inspector.
  4. they got 5 helmets for $950 dollars? wow...
  5. top quality of course!!
  6. I remember years ago seeing our local parking fella get punched square in the jaw outside of the shop I was working at. Wasnt the first time either. He didnt get up quickly.
  7. felt like doing that to an inspector in the city once..... he gave me a ticket while i was unlocking my car to drive off. I was 2 minutes over the time on the meter. Bloody nearly did my block at him.
  8. My son got carsick - I pulled into a spot, quickly got him out, he threw up in the gutter and while I was cleaning his face I got handed the ticket. I develop a nasty twitch around parking officers.

Still, I don't think I could bring myself to piss in the helmet. But if they had a fridge...
  9. yellow ice huh??
  10. Next thing is to figure out how to get fleas to infest their helmets
  11. Gr8 one :LOL: :LOL:

They shouldve pooped in em as well. :cool:
  12. this usually happens AFTER the warden has taken down the licence plate info... not a smart idea
  13. they shouldnt have called them vandals ..... thats not an act of vandalism its a public service ..... the parking inspectors are just lucky they werent wearing the helmets at the time
  14. :LOL: There's some industrial dyes out there in powder form which once wetted (ie with sweat) stain skin, with the colour lasting for a good couple of weeks :wink: .
  15. Yeah,
    If they had thought about this more carefully it could have been alot more funny. Urinating in them in a row is just a bit too obvious. Something like jd suggested with powdered dye, leaving them exactly where they where would be so funny. After their shift they would come back take their helmet off and have coloured heads.
  16. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Laughing at the thought of them coming into work the next day
    & getting a strong whiff of urine in the air with the smell getting
    stronger as they walk towards their helmets :LOL:

They mustve stuck their heads into em as well just to make sure
    of it as well :LOL:
  17. haha, gold!

...in more ways then one. :LOL:
  18. You can do that with iodine crystals too I think. I remember we made something in chemistry class with iodine that went wrong and created these little crystals. One of the guys accidently crushed one with his arm and had a brown patch for over a month.
  19. A mate of mine lives on a blind corner at the bottom of a hill on a street which when cars are parked you can definately only fit cars 1 way at a time... We park on his nature strip if his driveway is full, don't even block the footpath and once a mate was mailed a parking ticket days later for parking there coz some council twit feels its his job to do so!

To me there aren't many lower forms than a parking inspector so they deserve what they got!

I reckon Fluffy's lowest lifeforms list would go something like....

4)Parking inspectors
    2)Dirty coppers
    1)AFL umpires

20. Where's Vic?

Didn't he used to be a parking inspector?