Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Van does the Nurburgring (Vid)

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Dazza, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Yeah that's a ripper bit of video .. she's good value .. she also tossed a Jag around there in just over 10 minutes .. undercutting the Top gear guys time by 20-odd seconds hehehe .. he'd done quite a few laps in the Jag trying to get under the 10 minute time and she jumped in it and did it 20 seconds faster than him first time in the car :LOL: :LOL:
  2. THAT'S the best thing I've seen for years; what about that lady's EYES when she's driving, amazing?????!!!!!!
  3. All those bike riders passed by the van should hang their heads in shame!!!
    Great vid though, what an awesome track the Ring is! :cool:
  4. how would u feel if a van passed u on the hwy?? :shock:
    those guys should hang there heads in shame.... :LOL: :LOL:
    though it does turn me on to see a girl who knows how to drive... :p :p
  5. Yep .. good lookin' .. seems to have a great personality ... a good sense of humour AND she can really drive . *sighhhhh* :grin: :grin:
  6. in the episode with the JAg it too Jeremy about 8 tries to get under 10 minutes...... she did it first go.

rather intense eyes but in those condidtion I guess you'd need to be rather aware.

Wouold be fun on a bike though!
  7. Yep its funny when she passes the cars and the bikes

Cheers :cool:
  8. yeah thats a ball tearer that vid, put it up about 12 plus months back, most worthy of a download that one

9. Scary, though, standard seat belt and no helmet, all the while admitting to 'more crashes than she can count'

I wonder if she rides a bike too, bet she could lane-split up a storm!!!!

Just to put that in perspective, Fangio, in what is generally regarded as the greatest Grand Prix for cars ever, in 1957, did his fastest lap and last of many lap records at 9m 17.400s, 91.54 mph. So Sabine was lapping in a diesel van at something like an average speed of 85 - 90 mph! Unbelievable.
  10. I love the look on the guys face when he's chucked out of the van along with all the other dead weight for the second lap. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  11. yeah I think he wanted to perv on her for 10 mins :LOL: :wink:

12. What a woman! :LOL:
  13. Not quite

Fangio's lap was a 9.17.400 @ 147.320 km/h BUT it was on the older 22,810 metre circuit.

Sabine was driving the new length which is 20832 metres.

Still freaking amazing though.
  14. And it also goes to show how much better modern tyres are as well. That would have been the main limiting factor in Fangio's time.
  15. Tyres and brakes too.