Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Value of GPX250 in Qld

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Samboss260, May 28, 2012.

1. There are several older threads when you search, but nothing really recent or relative to Qld.

I've looked at Redbook, and now asking what people think what a 2007 GPX is worth, either private or from a dealer. What sort of kays should I expect?

I'd like to stretch to a Ninja250R, but even privately, you are looking at minimum $4,500, with the average starting asking price being $4,800....

So what for the GPX?
  2. Look on eBay and bikesales.com.au to see whats being asked for them?
  3. Oh and you would be looking around the 3.5k mark for a gpx from a dealer.
  4. Ninja 250 isn't any better than a GPX other than looks.
  5. This.

And gumtree also..
  6. Yeah, gumtree, bikesales and eBay, they are between $3,000 and $3,500 private or dealer.
  7. I just sold a 2007 red gpx250 for $3000, 24,000kms, private sale w/ rwc (Vic).
    Took me a week to sell it. Being a seller you could put it abit higher and wait, or dish it out cheap.
    Personally, I wouldn't pay any more than $3000 for a gpx.

Remember that there are heaps more Lams approved bikes these days, and there is a huge number of people wanting to get rid of them, specially now in vic being winter.

Remember: research the bikes for sale e.g how long they have been up for sale, haggle before seeing the bike and then haggle some more.

It’s a buyer’s market these days, just haggle!
    You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Good luck & don't get emotionally attached to any bikes...
  8. and to add... i was the second owner, the first being a family friend, came with full service history etc.. and it was clean.
  9. Depends what year you're after. 2005-2007 you'll be paying 2.8 - 3.5.

Something older than that they can go down to 2.5, you just need to keep a look out and like has been said, haggle a price.