Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Valina Leathers, Has anyone heard of them???

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by brett5141, Sep 26, 2005.

1. Hey Everyone,

I have been looking around for some leather pants because i know the jeans arent going to last long if something goes wrong.

I have been looking around and although i know i should buy the best, I have been trying to find something within a reasonable budget, which has been even harder because i am pretty big.

I have found this site www.valinaleather.com.au and they appear to have pretty good prices, they say this is becaue they sell out of the Queen Vic Market and their overheads are low.

I am wondering if anyone has ever heard of them?? Or is there a way to tell if leathers are good or no good and what should i look for?

Really appreciate any advice, or if anyone will be down that way this weekend to maybe have a look.

thanks heaps

2. Stay away from the market sellers if you don't want your nice leather pants to split apart at the seams from crappy stitching.

would be a better solution as you also get the netrider discount.

I have one of the leather jackets and the quality is quite good.
    the armour is better than what you normally see in jackets and pants as well.
  3. Another vote in for the Underdog ones. The quality is reasonable for the price (certainly not the best, by any means), and they do offer a 10% discount.