Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Valentine's Day - getting close to your loved one...?

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by PSYKC, Feb 12, 2016.

1. image.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Yep, that would be me on Sunday :woot::love:(y) Scented candles, strawberries and champaign, oh and chocolates, lots of chocolates :happy::hungry::hungry:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Umm, my bike is female, and I'm not into wining and dining with girls on Valentine's Day..

Having said that, I haven't been in a real relationship for 17 years, so might as well.....

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Lol! Enjoy gorgeous!
    chillibuttonchillibutton and I doing Japanese take-away for two (as is customary)
    Just can't buy into the whole Valentines Dinner scam, with fake rose 'n all, lol!!

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Phew, just saved $5673.45

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
  6. Nice new avatar leather lady!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. #7 Fr33dm, Feb 12, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
    Definitely biggest rip off there is! Hate the insincerity of it all. Wish I had a mate to share a takeaway for two though, and maybe a ride together...

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Sure it will happen...

9. #9 Fr33dm, Feb 12, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
    Yeah, I thought it was a year since I put my orchid up, time for a change. Thought this one was a better choice than the one I had up for about 4 hours this arvo :whistle:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. My very pragmatic and scientific teenager thinks that "It's too late now, and I've missed my boat" :hilarious:

11. And since when do u take advice from a teenager!?!?

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Much prefer this one! Need something a little personal without giving the game away! Perfect!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Teenagers think in very rigid black and white terms, as you get older you realise the world is in infinite shades and hues of colour.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Lol never saw that one

15. I think the Gun Toting Chick on the Bike with the Goggles was good. :whistle:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Lol! Cool, Pic please!!!

17. Why is this post in the jokes section??

Could be real for a lot of us...

:D

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. To be honest, didn't know where to put it! Bit of a noob when it comes to creating threads! Sorry ;-(

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. nice arse

• Like Like x 1
  20. I started with this one
    image.

The problem was, the bike was the wrong colour! Then came along my little orchid

• Like Like x 1