Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Valentines Day Cards

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by CodeBlueChick, Feb 9, 2005.

1. For those that don't believe in the whole "romance" thing of Valentines Day.. see how far one of these will get you :wink: :D

http://www.meish.org/vd/

2. Ha, they're pretty funny.

3. If only I could..... but I better not :wink:

4. *considers likelihood of getting away with sending said card/s with balls intact*

Hilarious, but I'm not sure if she'd think so. :LOL:

5. I personally find quite a few of these pretty funny, it's the thought that counts, no? :D

6. Good stuff!

Typically Valentines Day (except once when I was 16 and got a card from a boy I had a HUGE crush on) is a big sodding disappointment.

I cannot even buy the newspaper on Feb 14th due to all the soppy messages contained within.

The ensuing bitterness that follows constant disappointment means that I have a true appreciation for anything Anti-Valentine.

I particularly like the YOU'LL DO card.

7. I really liked that one too Rach :D

Of course...if someone actually went to all the trouble to put a silly soppy message in the newspaper..you would marry him immediately wouldn't you?? :roll: :shock: :wink:

8. OF COURSE!!

9. Oooops.. here comes another dissapointment! :?

Imagining a big fat bald old guy with hair all over his back and bad dental hygene who lurks on this forum putting a valentines in the paper to "Rach Thundercat"

No, not me... I clean my teeth :p

JJ

10. I like valentines day, but I am not too fussed about it.

But the cards where funny. If I got some of them I would laugh but others would get the sender killed :p

11. Oooops.. here comes another dissapointment! :?

Imagining a big fat bald old guy with hair all over his back and bad dental hygene who lurks on this forum putting a valentines in the paper to "Rach Thundercat"

No, not me... I clean my teeth :p

JJ[/quote]

Okay had not considered that option. Well the whole prince charming ad placing fantasy has been well and truely blown out of the water!

May have to put the whole marriage thing on hold until a viewing and test drive have been completed. Might be a good idea to also throw in extensive physical and psychological testing.

12. Damn, I was going to shave the back and all :shock:

"Whats that dear?.... what razor?.... "
    "Yes dear, I'll unclog the drains again"

Bugger, another good idea stuffed

JJ

13. Why does everyone always pick on the Across riders?

14. Because we're sure of ourselves, not like the owners of other machines, so insecure that they feel the need to vilify their betters! :wink:

did I just write that?

JJ