Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

V8 on 2 wheels...too much?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by HB, May 15, 2015.

• Like Like x 2
  1. I read about that in the latest AMCN, hell of a machine.
  2. Is there such a thing as too much?
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Much bigger and three times the price of a Drysdale V8? And almost as pointless as a turbo busa, no thanks.
  4. #5 Petesul, May 15, 2015
    Last edited: May 15, 2015
    I want one.....
    OK, I'll buy 3 more F800s, get a big rubber band, and tie them all together with a big rubber band, then I'll have an in line 8!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yes I think a Drysdale is a prettier bike.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Always remember, if a thing is worth doing, it's probably worth doing to excess.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. The radiator is ugly as hell, and the low slung coolant pipes would last 5 seconds on a Sydney road. But I'd still take one for a spin :joyful:
  8. Wonder how badly it would handle?
  9. It handles quite well on the street and the track. Just not great at u-turns
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. You Aussies clobber the Japs and you biatch about it? In the states we gots Harley Maybelson. Only Motus has stepped up to some sort of a modern motorcycle.
  11. You rode it for AMCN?

I still hate you Beza.......
  12. So, how is the midrange for torque? Turbochargers are noisy and get on your nerves after a while. Scott's Busa.
  13. dyno chart for turbo busa?
    I want one.. not just the chart..
  14. Impressive, but I can't imagine having to change the rear tyre every two weeks.
  15. Fixed
  16. I'd still rather have a Guzzi V8 in the garage.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. No such thing as to much. I'm tipping this was NOT built for any other reason then, why the hell not build one, just because they could. That's a good enough reason for me. I would be thrilled to the core to see and hear this baby in action. (Insert extreme joygasm here).