Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

V-STAR XVS 650 Custom - Black 2010 Model

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Wulfgar, May 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Wulfgar, May 17, 2013
    Last edited: May 18, 2013
    Hi Folks,

Gonna chuck my baby up for sale so I can upgrade coming off LAMS. I would really like to sell this to someone from Netrider being the awesome folks we are so I will advertise her here first.

She is a 07/2010 xvs 650 Custom purchased new from Melbourne Yamaha in December 2011 (go figure) Unsure why i got such an old one in nearly 2012 but whatever.

Currently has 9700 ks on it and going up as I still ride it every day, fully serviced by Yamaha mechs and is just running beautifully.

Additions are the V & H Short Shots exhaust which give it a brilliant, loud tone and bigger jets to fit the better breathing. Switchblade Windshield for the highway to take some of the wind off your chest and saddle bags to store all your beers... er... clothes and stuff. Also have a cruise clamp to set your throttle without needing a whole electronic kit and last but not least a sissy bar in case you want to take the missus on the back.

I can throw in a helmet and gloves and bike cover if needed for a new learner rider. Happy to show anyone around the bike on weekends.

I can honestly say the 650's are awesome for learning to ride on especially if you want a cruiser, not too heavy and not over powered. feel free to hit me up if you want any other details or anything, I'm not sure if I am missing anything important. Has Rego in VIC untill December 2013. I can transfer it to QLD if no interstate buyers are interested.

Cheers guys!

My asking price is $9,500

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hah, so it is. I'm a bit of a goose sometimes :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.