Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Using a Lotus Elise to blow out birthday candles

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by loki, Jan 29, 2011.

1. #1 loki, Jan 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    while not exactly bike-related, it was created by a Netrider, and dabbles in Australian politics.
    And a big friendly HI THERE to any Rozzers cruising this forum, I hope you enjoy.

2. great video and lucky guy with a lotus
  3. the Elise has since been returned to it's rightful owner.
    After removing all the race graphics, of course.

Thing REALLY does handle like a go-kart (just ask my vertebrae)
  4. No one will ever change the way our elected government to change the way it operates its cash cow the motorist.
  5. Favourited.
  6. that man is sexy

awesome vid :)
  7. If anyone wants to blow out their b/day candles every year like this my friend is selling his lotus :D
  8. lol nice i like it
  9. I feel like some cake...
  10. The flame on the candles don't move at all.

Also there is no smoke after they are blown out.

11. Me too.
    Very entertaining.
  12. Fake or conspiracy aside great video and good effort.
  13. thank you all for your kind words, guys
    and please excuse the faux-candles
    windy day and a solo production meant by the time I drove to the other end of the road and back again, the candles had gone out. had to resort to "wicked high tech sorcery" graphic effects.

as they say, space may be the final frontier but it's made in a Hollywood basement.
    I learned to love the fake flames. It makes this little short film like the movie American Psycho. You know some bits are fake and some are real, but you're not too sure where reality stops or ends...
  14. thats deep man.

bravo on the film.