Hi all! Having just bought my lovely VTR250 a little over a month before my pre-L's I am worrying a little. Now I'm probably just mothering it, but I've noticed that the colour of the petrol in the tank has changed from clear to a very pale 'tea-like' colour, the champ I bought it off gave me a full tank. I still have around 3 weeks til I will actually be licensed to ride on the road and I try just to let it run for 15/20 minutes or so once a week, so I'm wondering if there is a problem or whether the petrol will last well beyond this point? Should I perhaps siphon some out so that I can dilute it with new petrol when I get my license?