Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[USA] Some may be comforted to know

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Ktulu, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Remember the rider that got shot in the back after following some guy's daughters home?

Well Captain McMissingChromosomeRetardPants has been arrested for murder.

His crotch-spawn have admitted to making obscene gestures at the rider, and then there was contact between vehicles which police assume was the driver's fault because riders aren't stupid enough to hit cars on purpose.

--[Sorry, I'm sure there was a thread already about this, but I searched and couldn't find it.]--
  2. fcukin awesome!

its not really a score for us, a rider has been shot, but at least this is a step in the direction of mr. trigger-happy-wrong-end-of-the-gene-pool getting his just desserts. i hope the hell spawn get charged with something as well.
  3. Bet he won't be so tough in prison without his precious gun.
    Hopefully he gets some bikie gang member as a cell mate :twisted: .
  4. "I don't know how you can legally shoot someone in the back on a motorcycle," Berry said, "and then claim he was was trying to run you down."

This would be funny if it wasn't so bloody tragic.

5. Judging by the photo, he's really let himself go since he was in Devil's Own :grin: .
  6. Well, I really f*#ked that up :oops: .

I meant Day of the Jackal of course.
  7. Bit of a no brainer; 170 kg bikes rarely win in a head-butting contest against 1500 kg cars.

I can't fcuking believe ABC ran it with the headline 'vigilante justice or an itchy trigger finger'. This isn't even remotely within the realm of what might be considered just, even on the version of events most favourable to the redneck.

South Carolina just happens to be a death penalty state; I wonder whether this sort of thing warrants it - I wouldn't have the slightest pity for those two girls if he were executed, given that a young man is dead because of them.
  8. [​IMG]

9. The guy's from Georgia...that great southern state of rednecks...I'm actually surprised that the cops did'nt issue him with a medal for shooting accurancy!...At least a pat on the back for hitting a moving target!

He's a gutless tosser that hides behind his gun...now he can rot in bumf*ck prison as far as I'm concerned. :twisted:
  10. You sure about that? :LOL: