Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

{USA}Beckham caught texting while riding... {misleading titles in threads will be locked if they con

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by lockie, Oct 22, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

Whooops!

2. Re: Another rider caught texting while riding...

Eh he is in the US. they still have personal freedoms over there.

3. Re: Another rider caught texting while riding...

Why would you post this? Do you need to give the authorities more ammunition?

4. Re: Another rider caught texting while riding...

How do you know he's not just checking where he is on a map?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Smeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Lock this shit.

6. Re: Another rider caught texting while riding...

he is in California look at the license plate on the volvo.

7. Re: Another rider caught texting while riding...

more so just for a laugh - its david beckham after all. I'm all for texting and riding.

8. Re: Another rider caught texting while riding...

In a system that seeks to control everything, any sort of spontaneity or individuality, however apolitical, becomes a form of protest.

9. Re: Another rider caught texting while riding...

[-(Now see, if he'd had that fitted in a rigid cradle attached to his helmet, or at worst, the handlebars..... there wouldnt be a problem would there......

well...... ok, not quite right but since they are changing the road rules so that its legal for some numnut in a cage to actually make phone calls if the phone is fitted to a cradle its not a big step from there is it...??](*,)

10. Re: Another rider caught texting while riding...

And should be encouraged, especially when it takes this form:
    naked-motorcycle-riders-2.
    :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Re: Another rider caught texting while riding...

I wish that accessory came with my blackbird. Wow surprised I managed to focus in on the bike to recognize it.

12. What type of bike is he riding?

13. An old Harley of some description by the looks of it.
    Edit: No doubt lovingly restored and maintained by somebody paid by Beckham.

14. You know that that the beige brigade are winning when the subject is no longer 'Check it out, a famous guy who is awesome is on a motorcycle', but is now 'Check it out, a famous guy who is awesome is on a motorcycle and is in breach of a law regarding the use of handheld mobile devices, set out in a state, in a country, that has no relevance to the place or time or situation in which the photo was taken'.

• Like Like x 1
  15. to be clear, I have no issues with what he was doing, just found the pic a bit of a laugh.

16. some exclusive 100k hunk of harley crap from memory. This idiot also rides one.
    southparkcloset.

17. Re: Another rider caught texting while riding...

Why, is it funny? Please explain.

18. Re: Another rider caught texting while riding...

why is it not?

19. I don't have a problem with him texting.

The fact he's wearing what appears to be a badly damaged helmet to try and look poor however just confirms my suspicions that he is the very epitomy of the douchebag poser.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Re: Another rider caught texting while riding...

Because he has a sense of humour.

• Like Like x 1