Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Upgrade to member

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Harpoon, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Greetings all.
    Just joined the fold and thought I'd do the polite thing and say hi. Added pictures of my bike to the showcase if anybody's interested.
    Have known about the forum for some time, and have a friend who has used the services for some time now, so I've taken the plunge, also.
    Although a little older than many, I have only been riding for 12 years or so, and not a lot of kms under my belt. Difficult to get rides in when you get older and lazier, but still get the buzz.

2. Welcome,

There's a wealth of information here, some of which needs to be taken with a grain of salt. Enjoy your ride!

Cheers,

Salty.

3. Welcome to NR..

4. welcome aboard

5. Howdy and welcome

6. Welcome. I must admit that the thread title made me a little curious!

7. Hi stefank. Glad you still have curiosity in your nature. It can get you into trouble on occassion, but will add spice to your life.
    To add to knowledge - I started riding in NSW a long time ago on a Kawasaki 25 trail bike (two stroke). Was a great year and a half before I left it on a farm. Melbourne was a new bike start with a Suzuki Accross (250) to get me through the restriction period, and then straight onto the Kawasaki ZX6R. Rode for about 10K KM on both bikes and sold the ZX6r after a hiatus due to building a new house. Now I have the CBR600RR, but am looking at something a little bigger, physically. Perhaps a R6. Love the new styling.

• Like Like x 1