Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Update to the T&C's regarding image posting.

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by vic, Feb 1, 2008.

1. I hear you ;)

Therefore I have amended the section of the Terms and Conditions that govern the posting of images.

It is preferrable that you use the postimage feature(found underneath the text box that you are about to type into) to post your pictures rather than using the [img] tags. This feature thumbnails your photos and assists in download times for the page in question. 
    If you must use the image tags, please restrict the use of inline images, using the [img] tags, to a maximum of 5 per post. The only forum exempt from this rule is the Roads, Touring, and Riding Diaries. Due to its nature, this forum does not have a restriction on the number of images that can be posted.

2. :shock:
    Ask and you 'may' receive ..

:beer: Vic!
  3. We'll have to change your name to Solomon :).
  4. Thanks Vic

Muchly appreciated :cool:
  5. Good practical outcome Vic - especially diaries bit! :)

FWIW's, to help keep inline image size reasonable, I'd be happy to use img tags with size parameters if that option was available...

Anyway, apologies in advance for this dumb question (I can't test this at work and it's been a while since I've used postimage), but can postimage upload pics from a website? e.g. point it to photobucket to upload a pic?
  6. Thank you Vic.