Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Unmarked Police Cars. Check Them Out

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by bobjane123, Jun 14, 2007.

1. I've seen a couple around melb, mostly on eastern fwy or south-east fwy. and most of the time when they pull some1 over.
  2. I remember the lime green XU-1 they used to have on the South Coast based in Batemans Bay circa 1971.

It had board racks wiht surfboards on - the giveaway was that the boards were bolted to the racks :p :LOL:

The undercover and surveillance cars here in Melbourne used to be parked in a vacant lot close to the North Melb police station years ago (next to a mates workshop). They had BMWs and Volvos mainly back then.
  3. Hehehe....am I the only one that giggled at the "keep a look out for them"?

Hmmm...Okies...I'll keep an eye out for a blue SS Commodore, or Blue XR Falcon with stripes...cause there aren't a million of them on the road :)

BTW, welcome BJ123. Dont think I'm getting personal, merely pointing out the difficulty of spotting these particular cars :wink: