Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Universal windshield & thermal clock

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by Sir Lancelot, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Sir Lancelot, Mar 24, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2013
    x1 Motorcycle windshield / windbreaker / screen – black tint. All bolts and brackets included.

This item has been designed to fit any motorbike with a single headlight, as can be seen by the circular cutout at the bottom of the screen (this could always be altered to suit your bike). The arms of the screen are fully adjustable, as is the mounting point, making it universal attachment. Screen is in excellent condition. All bolts/brackets are included, although some bolts have surface rust and can be easily replaced if you so wish.

SIZE:
    Widest (side to side) x longest (top to bottom): 29cm x 39cm

Distance from top of screen to top of headlight cutout: 34cm
    Distance between points at bottom surrounding headlight: 22cm

Length of arms: 20cm
    Minimum length of arms (adjustable mount point): 0 cm (i.e. the ends of the arms can touch)
    Maximum distance between arms (point furthest from screen): 27cm

$50 + shipping (or local pickup from Northcote)
    Contact me for exact quote on shipping!

Screen1_zps52999252.
    Note the 'mark' in the above picture isn't on the screen, must be a picture reflection.

Screen4_zpscc7c80e3.
    Screen3_zpsbdff097a.
    Screen2_zps701aa320.

2. #2 Sir Lancelot, Mar 24, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2013
    MotoFizz sold.

3. I'll take it if you still have it.

Jason

4. might be interested in screen, gotta measure up, your brackets are set in the angle/direction the come back, can you tell me whats the distance between the widest point of the end of your brackets, I am in Essendon so not far from you. cheers
    Godwin

Just noticed, on the front pic, theres a mark on the screen is that a permanent graze in the glass or something that buffs off?
    thanks

5. Hi Godwin,

I just took a look at the screen - it must be a reflection in the picture, there's no scratches on the screen itself.

I think the measurement you're asking for is in the first post, is this what you're after? "Maximum distance between arms (points furthest from screen): 27cm"

So the two 'poles' extending from the screen itself are, at their extremities furthest from the screen, 27cm apart approx., although both their angle and rotation can be adjusted to suit distances smaller than this (when loose, they can touch, so the range is 0 - 27 cm).

Let me know if you need more details. Also, feel free to come past any time :)

6. Also, the MotoFizz is sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.