Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Undi has a new pipe!

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by undii, Mar 15, 2007.

1. #1 undii, Mar 15, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Can't talk, off to doctors to get more oxycontin BUT I just installed this, gotta tidy it up and put seat back on but it works at present, sounds SWEEEEEET :grin:

Didn't rev it much, will warm the bike up before I rev her :>

and also

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
  2. Sounds good!
  3. very nice undii, those vids made me smile :)

ive always fancied the daytona, good looking bike, but they seem a bit shallow :LOL:
  4. Triples have a vicious sound; I used to love hearing the big Laverda triples racing round Amaroo Park, nothing like them.....

Oh, and, nice tidy shed there wazza :LOL: :LOL: .......
  5. Heheh, thanks ;) With my arm/pain levels the way they are, last thing on my mind is to clean the shed. I'll rectify that once I heal. .. maybe :LOL:

Just finished the seat, tidying up. Rain is setting in + I had an oxycontin so I won't be riding to test out the pipe tonight. No rush there, it will be there tomorrow for me :grin: Some weight loss + more HP, throatier sound. Can't complain at all :) Now to get the tuneboy to work out a good custom map for it.
  6. that sounds great, kinda like its 1050 speed trip brother now. ... i like it :)
  7. Damn... you're actually tempting me to get a triple for my upgrade... I mean god damn that sounds hot... Everyone that knows me will tell you how I'd die for an R6... I fear I may have a change of heart soon!
  8. Hey Wazza, that looks and sounds sweet! Can't wait to check it out at the next ride you come along to :grin: A Daytona is still top of my list for when I come off restrictions in 7 1/2 months. Best looking sport bike around IMHO, and by all accounts a great ride and brilliant sound. :cool: :cool: :cool:
  9. Ta all :D

Hope to make it soon but since my arm SEEMS to be waking back up (= lotsa pain atm) not too sure but I might pop over at one for a short stay when I'm in a good part of the day for some revving fun before heading home to chill on couch and whimper in the security of my home + comfy couch heheh
  10. Sorry folks, Undii here is just demoing what its going to sound like on MY bike :p Stop stealing my idea's Undii.
  11. Looks mighty similar to something I have sitting in my garage.

Be sure to let us know what you get up to with the Tuenboy. It looks like it might be a while before I can get my bike on the dyno now.
  12. Sorry Hornet pull a plug off any 4 cylinder and they will sound the same as the 180 deg crank model up to 1982 year

They didnt make 120 deg triples till after 1982

Yep i have an 1981 Orange Jota with a slaters racing 3 into one short open mega phone no baffles 180 deg model they dont have that high pitch scream they sound flat compared to the newer triples

Still loud though :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Nice job that jardine system and thanks for the video to mate its really cool what you can stick on you tube

Enjoy the fruity tones now just go a find a nice bit of bendy road with a rock face on one side and bounce them tones around for a bit

Beats listening to dof dof music anyday