Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Under 30mins!!

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by LOL, Jun 23, 2009.

1. I lapped at under 30 minutes yesterday on my road bike at the TT course. My "official timer" says 29 55. :grin: Something to beat against the traffic :wink: Not sure about the average lap speed but it felt fast especially with traffic going the other way on the bottom half of the course.....and I did not get booked :eek:

2. and i know exactly what your talking about :shock:

3. I don't.
    I'm keen to know though..

4. sarcasm

5. Sarcasm - that's unlike you goz

6. :grin:

7. Pity you didn't get it on video.

8. IOM, i would assume. No idea how long a lap normally takes though. so for the time being, "Well done, I hope your proud of your achievement"

9. BAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

So there was like this skinny biker, and this fat biker, and the skinny biker was all like 'I totally beat your lap time bro' and the fat biker was all 'nah you didn't for shit ay' and the other one said 'I'll call in my fully sick stopwatch' and then just pulled out a Hayabusa and just went CHK CHK VROOOM!

:biker:

10. Knocked off another 30 seconds yesterday. Maybe I should enter the real race. :biker: :biker:

11. I think you should explain further what TT is

12. You are kidding of course :eek:

13. nope, i take it' that it's time trail maybe

14. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: excellent.

no idea what's going on in this thread. i know you didn't do IOM in that time so i'm clearly missing something. but fekkinell has just provided me with my best laugh today. thx.

15. 30 minutes to ride around an Audi??? Mate its only a small coupe that's not overly quick :?

16. Tourist Trophy son :shock:

17. no idea what's going on in this thread. i know you didn't do IOM in that time so i'm clearly missing something. but fekkinell has just provided me with my best laugh today. thx.[/quote]

What :shock:

18. It took you 29 mins to lap Assen? What, did you break down :?:

:p
    :LOL: