Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Uncy Loz (now with pics for your oohing/aahing pleasure)

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Loz, Sep 12, 2006.

1. WoooooooHOOOOO!

My sister-in-law just slopped out the first of the next generation of Blains... Jasper Jerrod was born 10 minutes ago in the Royal Womens'.

Which makes me Uncy Loz!

They're rooted, so we're not going down to have a poke and a prod until lunchtime, but what fantastic news! YAY!

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
    :dance: :dance: :dance: \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :dance: :dance: :dance: \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :bannanabutt: :bannanabutt: :woot: :woot: :woot: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :beer:

2. Congratulations. :dance:

Now if you're a really good uncle you'll hand out all the christmas and birthday pressies that the parents won't. :LOL:

Like toy drums and other really noisy and annoying stuff - and the most annoying of all are those toy lawnmowers that clatter around the place and they start pushing them as soon as they can walk. :twisted:
  3. Congratulations, Loz....
  4. congrats on the addition to the clan...... the only thing tonye missed was you have to buy all toys that require batteries, and make sure you forgot to ge tthe batteries.... lol
  5. if it makes noise = good pressie.

congrats Loz and the extended family
  6. That's fantastic news, Loz!!!! Congratulations all round!!

7. Heh heh thanks for the tips guys.

Present #1 which dad will love but mum will belt me for:

8. they're great!!! where do you get em..... i know some dad's who'd get a rea;; kick out of those!!
  9. do an ebay search for "funny dummies" :LOL:
  10. Hey Congrats Loz, same to your bro and his missus !!!!

Time to start buying toys for the little guy, I recomend pocket bikes, a go-cart and an XBox360 :grin: :grin:
  11. Just went in for a visit, he's beautiful, healthy and strong and has an enormous pair of bollocks that the maternity nurses can't stop commenting on. Onya Jasper!

And with the proud parents:
  12. Congrats Uncle Loz!!!! :grin:
  13. Congrats Uncle Loz. :woot:
  14. Hey Congrats Loz
    u r lookin very clucky in the pic :)
    and i love the dummies
    for kids presents get noisey ones that works well
    did that with my nephews sister in law still gives me heaps once in a while

15. Uncy LOz,
    It is great to be an uncle, you get to teach them alll the bad stuff.
  16. Congrats Loz :D

When are you going to be a Dad though? :p