Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Unchain St Kilda

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by carri27, Nov 28, 2007.

1. a little short notice but if you want to put in an objection to the st kilda triangle development site, which has blown out way beyond what they originally promised and will turn st kilda into just another main-stream shopping centre precinct, click below, click on one of the pro-forma emails or letters and send off before thursday!

even if you don't live in st kilda, or melbourne for that matter, but have visited or plan to visit the area, this is worth supporting before the area is "cosmetically-surgeried" beyond all recognition.

unchain st kilda
  2. I've seen what the place is going to look like. I get to lock up the town hall each night and they have a display inside the TH.

Very sexy and modern looking..........but.........

Sometimes, Old is the new new.

Like that horrible addition to the current town hall, where old meets new. It's horrible.
  3. I've been to St Kilda on a Saturday night, and is there really any way to make that place worse??? ;)
  4. you went at the wrong time :roll: