Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

un-health food

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Androo, Jul 11, 2005.

1. I'm quite sick of 99.999%-bad-free food so I was particularly pleased
    to find crackers delightfully named "Saltines" :D I was half expecting
    it to have a banner on the front saying "now with 100mg of salt in every bite"

2. :LOL: saltines

it's a bit like 'digestive biscuits' - wot, like you can't digest other bikkies?
  3. I'm trying that recipe next time I get the kitchen to myself. :D
  4. I wonder what deep fried Tim Tams would be like? Better than some Yankie Oreo I bet! =P~
  5. I think the chocolate might melt too quickly.
    Tim Tams are great for doing the Tim Tam Slurp.
    Bite off a small portion of the end of the biscuit and dunk it into your hot coffee. Suck the coffee through the biscuit and you get delicious, chocolate flavoured coffee as the chocolate melts.
    Don't show this trick to kids because it can get VERY messy.
  6. NOTHING, i mean NOTHING can beat the mighty deep fried mars bar. A local F&C shop used to do them near here until alot of parents complained about there kids eating them after school. They were only $1.50

7. ye gods, OREOS in batter, what will they think of next????
    American cuisine, as Bill Cosby once said; "I am proud to be an American, because an American can eat anything in the world, as long as he has two pieces of bread".
    No, sorry, I just COULDN'T come at deep fried, battered OREOS, the rest is too awful!

8. Isn't that some Scottish treat from their Fish and Chip shops. They have deep fried pizza too?
  9. This thread seems to blend in nicely with the other one about McDonalds.
  10. Gee! I'll have to try that, nothing like new things to experience, I wonder who comes up with these new fangled ideas?
  11. Maggie (Hillary Swank) to Frankie (Clint Eastwood): "If I was thinking straight I'd go back home. Find a used trailer, buy a deep fryer and some oreos. If I'm too old for this then I got nothing."

From Clint Eastwood's Million Dollar Baby
  12. Try it with liqueur port or muscat instead of coffee :shock:
    Doesn't work as easily (you have to suck it up really hard) but it's worth it :wink:
  13. One day I'll post the recipe for my infamous quad-choc cookies that are the size of a CD and about an inch thick...

"I can feel my arteries hardening just by being in the same room as that!"
  14. Titus said.....Try it with liqueur port or muscat instead of coffee :shock:
    Doesn't work as easily (you have to suck it up really hard) but it's worth it

Well, Titus since most people here reckon us VFR owners suck anyway, we shouldn't have a problem with that at all!!!
  15. Ive heard that quote B4....or should i say B5?
  16. Clint Eastwood has this Oreo addiction. I remembr Clyde stealing the Oreos in Any Which Way but Loose and there have been a couple of other mentions in his films.

Maybe they pay for the product placement :LOL: :?
  17. Freeze them first and batter them. If you can do it to a Mars Bar you can do it to a Tim Tam.

18. All these people living healthy and on diets these days.

What are they going to do in a few years time as all these people are lying in hospital dying from good health :p :wink: :roll: