Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Umbilical Bros at Comedy Festival

Discussion in 'VIC' started by firefling, Mar 22, 2005.

1. Ok the info is here now instead of looking for it thru the entire thread

The Umbilical Brothers in SPEEDMOUSE
    Theatre

You've seen the DVD, now see Speedmouse live on stage for the very last time. Voted Best Stage Production (Australian Comedy Awards) and Best International Show (NZ Comedy Festival). Boasting five star reviews and a multi-platinum DVD - if you haven't seen this show, you should. Really. ONE unmissable night Only!

Venue: Athenaeum Theatre, 188 Collins St, Melbourne
    Prices: Full $29.90, Concession $24.90, Group (8 or more) $24.90 & Laugh Pack $24.90
    Bookings: Ticketmaster7 1300 66 0013 & at the door
    When: Mon 11 Apr
    Times: 8.00pm

Definites
    Moi of course
    Flymo Rider + 1
    MartyH
    Deyago
    Boogieman
    thundercat
    Untame_me

2. I'd really like to see the Umbilical Brothers. I've seen them on telly enough to want to see them live. Bloody funny stuff!

Other than that, I'd be up for any good suggestion.

3. Did someone say Comedy?

firefling I am at pretty much anything... Just as long as work is nice to me...

4. Re: Melbourne Comedy Festival

already booked in for;

April-01 :: Stephen Wright
    April-09 :: Akmal Saleh
    April-16 :: Ross Noble
    April-16 :: Arj Barker

5. firefling

i grabbed a copy of the programm and it looks ok but you can have it if you want.

6. Minna, I got a copy of the program here. We are thinking of going to see Puppetry of the Penis. Also wouldn't mind seeing The Umbilical Brothers.

7. Had a mate that went to see Puppetry of the Penis. Said it was hilarious. Umbilical brothers are good too. They've got a new DVD out. Should be worth a look

8. I would also be interested in tagging along to a show(s)

I also have a program at home in hard copy.

Rach

9. I HAVE to see GUD!!! One of the members from DAAS will be there ;)

10. Woohoo! Count me in!

Already going to see Bill Bailey.

Would love to see Puppetry, The umbilical brothers & Ross Noble.

Cheers,

Ree

11. So who have we decided on first and who's doing the booking?

12. I'd be up for nearly anything but bill baily Puppetry& The umbilical brothers I would love to see without a doubt... I'll just need to find out times :p

13. Since majority would like to see Umbilical Brothers how about this one then?? Let's say we meet up at 6pm for a quick dinner then troop off to the theatre?? Can I get a list of definites who want to come to this show? We'll book the tickets next week on Tuesday so you have a week to decide if you're a definite. Any maybes will be considered a no and can get their tickets by the door.

PM me for bank deposit details if you want to do direct deposit and as Untame_me suggests, put your name in the description field :)

The Umbilical Brothers in SPEEDMOUSE
    Theatre

You've seen the DVD, now see Speedmouse live on stage for the very last time. Voted Best Stage Production (Australian Comedy Awards) and Best International Show (NZ Comedy Festival). Boasting five star reviews and a multi-platinum DVD - if you haven't seen this show, you should. Really. ONE unmissable night Only!

Venue: Athenaeum Theatre, 188 Collins St, Melbourne
    Prices: Full $29.90, Concession $24.90, Group (8 or more) $24.90 & Laugh Pack $24.90
    Bookings: Ticketmaster7 1300 66 0013 & at the door
    When: Mon 11 Apr
    Times: 8.00pm

Definites
    Moi of course
    Flymo Rider + 1 - Paid
    MartyH - Paid
    Deyago
    Boogieman - Paid
    thundercat - Paid
    Untame_me - Paid

14. Put me down as a definate for 11/4 for Umbilical Brothers - 2 tickets please.

Thanks.

Ree

15. Marty....there is only one show of "Speedmouse". The Umbilical Brothers also have a different show which runs from 24/3 to 17/4.

Cheers,

Ree