Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Ultimate MV

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by nearlyempty, Sep 22, 2005.

1. "JUST when you thought MV Agusta couldn’t create anything more exotic, it’s come up with its most powerful machine ever – the 200mph F4 Veltro.
    Built by MV’s race department, only 23 of the track-only bikes will be made, with a price of over £30,000. Weighing in at just 170kg, its top speed is claimed to be over 200mph.

The slick-shod machine makes a claimed 190bhp, and hints at what we can expect from the F4 homologation special for WSB that is due to be launched at the end of this year.
    That bike will be even more powerful, and even more expensive. It will get an even more highly developed engine, with around 200bhp – MV reckons it has already successfully tested race-spec motors with 220bhp. Basically a WSB bike with lights, only 150 will be made – enough to homologate it for international racing.
    At over £41,000, it will be expensive for a road bike, but relatively cheap for serious racers – as virtually all the parts you need to be competitive on the track will already be fitted."

2. :shock:

I'll take 2 thanks :D :LOL: :LOL:

Cheers 8)

3. while your at it dazza, you can grab me one aswell :wink:

4. Sign me up too, please. The cheque's in the mail.