Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

UK Bike Show (400 Pics)

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Dazza, Nov 1, 2005.

1. HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa :shock:

If you are on the mouse running around the wheel 65K modem FORGET IT dont even waste ya time :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That's why we dont have large avarters, pics in the threads etc, etc, etc

For the rest of the majority of the populus, sit back, relax, crack a cold one :D and enjoy the pics.

I defended the last bike show here in Melb, but damn............

Enjoy 8)
  2. download time what download time? hehe at 1.5 connection.

heers for the pics, i'll have to skip my bedtime story tonight.
  3. Hey wheneva someone has a look throught hat is smarter than me, could u tell me what the Tourer bike is just before that robot guy.

That thing got me all hot and sweaty *drools*
  4. Don't know at the top of my head will have to go back and have another look. There were quite a few companies that we don't really see out here.

And the boobie pics were pleasent on the eye as well :wink:

The new BM look OK I thought.

Cheers 8)
  5. When you said not for 56k dialup, I took that as a challenge……and lost!!!!!!!! left it downloading the pics before work to come home to mostly red X’s
  6. :shock:
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: now that is funny

Cheers 8)
  7. Just had to say that is/was the funniest thing I have heard or read in ages :D

it cracked me up :D

thx for the bellie laugh :D

Cheers 8)
  8. For those people having trouble with speed and the size of images, Skuffy posted the same pics in thumbnails with captions yesterday morning, might make it a bit less glacial

The touring bike before the robot guy is a 2006 Gold Wing, the bike the lady is sitting on is a Honda Fireblade, the two cruisers are Hondas and he blue bike is promoting Goretex, and it's a BMW.