Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Uh oh, now I've gone and done it.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by grue, Nov 13, 2009.

1. I seem to have made arrangements to buy a bike :-s

Only under the condition that the owner ride it out to tarmac though, because the semi-loose road with hills he lived on scared me :nopity:

After two and a half years, I'll finally be on the site with good reason :D

more info.. and :worthlesspics:

3. '01 CBR600F4i, in red so that it totally doesn't match my gear :-s

Here's the pic from the ad, I'll get some freshies when I pick it up Monday arvo:

4. Welcome (back) to the addiction :D
  5. Very very nice mate.
  6. Not the most comfortable bike out on the highway, but a "keeper" on the basis of reliability for sure. Nice pick-up.
  7. I thought the F4 versions had a more comfortable riding position? But yer, not as comfy as a tourer.
  8. I've only ridden one and I'm no judge, I guess, but I rode one from Queanbeyan to Wollongong a few years ago and I was pretty glad to get off it. I always thought that the F4 had a MORE sporting riding position than the standard CBR. Shows you how much I know...
  9. The F4i have the best riding position as it is a combination between a cruiser and sports (the riding position that is). Great bike with decent grunt and it lokks a treat. congrats on your ride.

10. Thanks!

Yeah, I'm sitting here at work waiting for 2 to roll around so I can go get her… the day can't go fast enough!
  11. Tres exciting :) Congrats, enjoy, keep the rubber side down and we'll see you out there!!

12. Made it home without crashing, step one!

13. Step Two: Rolling burnouts.

14. That was step 0.5!
  15. Beautiful bike mate! Good onya for getting back on two wheels! Cheers.
  16. A GREAT bike mate!
    Was my 2nd choice. Congrats and Enjoy