Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by TonyE, Oct 22, 2008.

1. As a change from the religion "discussions" I thought people might like something else off topic. :wink:

A FORMER fighter pilot has told how he was ordered to shoot down a UFO the size of an aircraft carrier over England 50 years ago.

The encounter over Norwich is detailed in one of 19 files declassified by Britain's Ministry of Defence and released by the National Archives yesterday.

The files are available here at the UK National Archives site. They are a bit large though (up to 200+ Mb PDFs).

The one I looked at last night had some wonderfully loopy letters from people in it. Some are obvious loonies but there's enough serious reports as well to give pause for thought.

2. Well there must be intelligent life out there, because there sure as heck isn't any in here :LOL:.
  3. Yeah, I've heard that about the 'gong. :p :LOL:
  4. Speak for yourself :LOL: I think we all know I bring intelligence to any thread I post in!

5. Until one lands at Fed square / Opera house steps or equivalent, there'll always be plausable deniability.

To my mind, the probabilities say that there has to be many other examples of life in the universe. There are virtually an uncountable number of stars... the bulk of which are a potential life giving energy source... when you think about those numbers, it just doesn't stack up to think we're alone. :-k
  6. I swear the fcukers keep stealing my socks off the line...
  7. The existence of intelligent extra terrestrial life is confirmed by the fact that they refuse to contact us.
  8. Are you sure that thing's not a UFO?