Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

U2 tour just cancelled

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by Churro Monster, Mar 9, 2006.

1. www.coppel.com.au

One of the band members immediate family members is really ill

2. where? i don't see anything of it being cancelled?

3. is this serious or is this a joke? I cant get into the site... work wont let me

4. Follow the links, but you will in fact find that it has only been postponed :)

5. click on the U2 picture and its a big paragraph. I just heard it on the radio. N.Z, Bris,Melb,Adel,Hawaii,Japan. all postponed

6. Good to see that this thread is in the top 15 active threads.

7. Yeah, I hesitated when I put it up, thought it may disappear into oblivion

8. not cancelled, Postponed, still I'm NOT a happy camper !!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :mad: :mad: :mad:

9. There there Doonxy, at least it's not Hilary :nopity: :rofl:

10. :twisted: - Someone posted a pic of your arse on the live chat last night....... :p

11. Gosh and I was just beginning to count the sleeps! Will have to find something else to do on the 24th - is our wedding anniversary :) Hope the appropriate family member recovers soon.

Thanks for the info curtaingirl.

12. Did it look like this? :butt:
    I know you're talking crap cause I was in there :jerk: ;)

13. Sorry sweetness, you weren't there when I was, which was late. The pic link was posted ...... :p

14. Naaaasty :shock:

15. from u2.com:

as devestated as I am (gee - with a name like "edgelett" did you think I might be a fan?") I really hope that the family member gets well soon. it COULD be Edge's daughter Sian - she has been extremely ill before, causing some dates in the USA to get postponed.

I guess they'll announce more as they know it.

16. For those U2 fans out there, Nova100 will be playing the opening tracks from the current Vertigo tour (recorded in Chicago) from 2pm today.

17. U 2 SUCKS :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

18. I just heard about this also.

Hopefully the tour will just be postponed for a bit and not cancelled all together. I was really looking forward to it! :(

19. the prob is with Melbourne that if they want to use Telstra Dome, they'll have to wait till after September as the AFL comp starts. Doesn't look good :(