Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

U.S House votes to remove troops from IRAQ

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by undii, Jul 13, 2007.

1. From http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_IRAQ?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

See, Bush definitely doesn't have a personal interest in keeping troops in Iraq :roll:

2. Yay President Bush!

3. You do realise that this vote changes absolutely nothing, don't you?

4. I'm dissapointed. They should keep removing iraqis from iraq ... :(

5. well, I guess that's what happens when 50% of the voting population actual decide to vote, and then 50% of them vote for Dubya.... imagine that, the leader of the self proclaimed "World Police" led by someone who was voted in by, at best, 25% of the population (and that was a contested result)

I really hope the voting population of this country never ever decides to put a single party in power in the upper and lower house again, I'm still struggling to comprehend how that happened......

I also hope the feral gum'nt doesn't follow the lead of places like QLD, that don't have an upper house (or more to the point, I hope the voting population don't let it happen)

Finally, I hope we never end up with a gum'nt appointed "head of state", or a "Prime Minister" that has executive power such as the President of America has.... that would be wrong.

I don't like the political system we have, but it seems to be the best one around at the moment.

6. Some would say brace for another attack somewhere to keep the embers going :roll: