Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Tyres whats best?

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' at netrider.net.au started by chigazz, Jul 3, 2007.

1. well my tires are getting rather bad and im starting to look for some newbies, whats the best tyre for a zzr250??

2.  Top
  3. yeah, Dunlop Arrowmaxes are shit (i think they're stock).. go for Bridgestone Battlax 45's

4. Have some Continental Road Attacks on my Priller and they are grippy as all hell.

5. Michelin Pilot Roads aren't bad. Anything but the dunlops.

6. The Bridgestone BT45's aren't bad, they're fairly grippy and handle well in the wet and they last fairly well. They're much better than the Dunlops.

7. I have BT45's on the GS, plenty of grip in the dry and the wet, highly recommended

8. Just thought i might add that i have always lost rider confindence way before i have found the limit to these tyres.

9. Whats wrong with arrowmax's? They are sports touring tires remember and won't give the grip other pure sports tires will give. They should last a long time too and are cheap to replace.