Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Tyres on a weekend in the ACT?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by Rip, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Hi All

Per the title, is there anywhere in Canberra or surrounds that would fit tyres (and wheel bearings) to rims on a weekend?

2.  Top
  3. Ta for the links. Didn't need it today - I've got a germ of an idea for next weekend...

4. Hey mate,

I see you're in Brisvegas - are you just visiting canberra or...???

CMC is open until about 2pm on Saturday's from memory....nothing open Sunday's of course. If you got really stuck and depending on what you're doing, I may be able to offer assistance....

5. CMC is open until 3 on Saturdays but not sure if anyone works in their service department on the weekends... so you might want to ring them (Fyshwick store).

TJ's is a local well regarded option though... and the other option might be Joe's Motorcycle in Fyshwick as well.

6. Thanks for the info, and for the offer jrad.

I'm living in Brisbane at the moment, but my parents live out at Yass. I had something of a mad scheme planned, but unfortunately it didn't come off. Damn you, reality!

7. There's also costco, though don't know if they sell bike tyres. I doubt they do fitting even if they did sell. They're pretty much the only place in canberra to get car tyres on a sunday. Found out the hard way.