Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Tyres for XJ900S in Brisbane

Discussion in 'Maintenance and Servicing' started by Oskar, Jul 26, 2012.

1. I've just been told by Team Moto at Enoggerra that I can't get tyres for my XJ Diversion as they are no longer made. I suspect that that is rubbish. Can anyone tell me where I can get the best deal on Brisbane Northside as my mates won't ride with me until I replace the current worn ones.
    Rear: 150/70 X 17
    Front 120/70 X 17

2. micks bike and car tyres in brendale.
    i know southsiders who make the pilgrimage especially to deal with them
  3. Maybe the specific tyre that came with the bike is no longer available, but that size appears to be common enough with manufacturers. e.g. michelin pilot road 2, pirelli angel or sport demon, bridgestone battlax 023 & 45 or dunlop roadsmart is available in that front & rear size.

Agreed Mick on the northside.
  4. Thanks for the tips. Straight after my original post a friend suggested Tyres For Bikes at Albion so I went there that same afternoon and rode out with new Bridgestones. I don't know what the chap at Team Moto was on about as T4B had all the brands in my size. (I must have asked the wrong question.)
    I'll check out the Brendale option for my other bike (it's much closer to where I live)