Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Tyre Warmers

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by aearthnick, Nov 8, 2012.

1. I just bought some tyre warmers for my R1 track bike and I can say I'm impressed with the quality, price and speed of shipping. They are RACE-TECH tyre warmers direct from the UK and you can get them on Aussie eBay for AU$234.64 shipped.
    I bought some warmers from a well named Australian supplier on eBay and the velcro started to rip off after 5 track days...quality was poor for the money I paid for them ($399). But these RACE_TECHs are just great, solid velcro, thick strong material, draw string on each side (no elastic) for tight fit.
    I bought these on the 2nd Nov and got them today.
    This is not spam just great news.

2. http://www.emtekracing.com.au/

I have this brand and have done 3 track days and 4 race meetings and they seem to be holding up OK!

3. Got the same one.......mine got a little brown on the inside, a very small section though after the 2nd time I used it......it does seem to be warming up properly still, so cant really complain too much.........
  4. i got the La Corsa warmers from Peter Stevens for $270.

warmers will pop and fail. got a mate that's been racing for a while who reckons all warmers eventually fail and there is no point spending big bucks on them.

mine have done eleven days so far and still ok.