Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Tyre + Big f'n nail = I need a tyre place in Richmond/Burnley area.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by thermal, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Riding to work this morning and my steering felt way off. Stopped at the lights I lean over, front is ok, back is nearly flat as a pancake. Great, 1,000ks on my tyres and I have a big bloody nail in the rear.

Anyone got a tyre repair/replace shop near Richmond/Burnley? I won't be able to make it to my normal guys and don't particularly want to tow.

2. try mmmts a member on this forum he is a mobile service

3. definitely call MMMTS. Nothing but rave reviews and he comes to you.

4. yep get Bruce on the job, unless you can buy 'tyre in a can' to get you rolling temporarily, but that stuff makes a mess.

5. +1 MMMTS - he helped me out big time last Sunday - excellent service - great pricing too

DROID-Tablet talkin'

6. Bruce is on the way to rescue me, thanks guys.

7. buy him a beer, you'll be impressed with his quality of work.. takes great pride..

8. Well, as expected, fantastic service. Sticky plug in there temporarily and we'll catch up again soon to do a proper plug or replace the tyre if necessary.

Here's a link to the vendor thread for anyone coming across this needing details - https://netrider.net.au/forums/showthread.php?t=132184#.UBdUx6DIBnA

And is here is the culprit...

nail.

9. Bloody tradies.