Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Typical harley bashing thread - funny though

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by Ljiljan, May 16, 2012.

1. The video is only half of it. The true laughs are in the comments, purest examples of trolling at its best.

2. I hate seeing anyone stack their bike, but there some very funny moments, and that wanker trying to do a burnout lol

3. There are lots of stupid people in this world.

4. "The technology of yesterday at the prices of tomorrow."

5. Then there is the comment.

"98 percent of harleys ever made are still on the road"

Followed by

"the other 2 per cent made it home"

• Like Like x 1
  6. how is those two spankers fcuking up their overtake in the twisties!

my favourite part from all the comments is

"and what are you going to do with that torque ********? tow a Trailer?"

• Like Like x 1
  7. Way to kill a clutch.

8. Am sure that a pee wee would have more chance of a burout. lol
    In those clips it'd be a pisser to see a postie bike roll up and showing them how it's done lol

9. Some of those crashes... like rolling up and then just falling off is hilarious.. what happened to that harley that overtook and then just fell in the ditch... it looked like it fell a bit.. then the other guy almost lost it..

its like those scooter vids from china or whatever and they just fall over or crash into each other..

and the guy revving it heaps and then crashes into the back of the guy at the lights.. idiots.

10. So you people saying sports bikes don't do those things you just watched, I lol at you all

11. Theres got to be a better way of getting a cruiser onto a truck/van.

Why the hell would you try to drift a bike let alone a cruiser

Some good examples of target fixation in there. Typical cager response "Why would he do that? OMG Why would he do that???" LOL

12. Does youtube have some sort of magical un-spell, un-grammer plugin? I don't think I've ever read a single sentence on that site that hasn't sounded like it's been through a language mangler.

I know, welcome to the internet, blah blah blah, fvckit, whinge over.

J.

13. Grammar*

• Like Like x 3
  14. #14 Ljiljan, May 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    Zackly.

'Cept the burnout, I don't think a sports bike would have the weight over the rear required for it to refuse to break traction like that.

15. listen_to_yourself.

16. Obligatory XKCD: check!

J.