Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Type repairer/supplier in melbourne.

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Dave G, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Hi all. I've just copped a bit of a knife blade in my rear bike tyre. Just wondring if any one can point me in the right direction of someone that can repair or replace the tyre in melbourne, preferably west or CBD located. Also, I've no idea how to remove the rear wheel so wondering if there are mobile services that cater for newbees like me?

Cheers for any help.
  2. No Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself, no searching perhaps maybe the Vendor section for a mobile tyre repairs service especially for motorbikes. Geesh you want it all served up for you don't you.

Well feeling in a friendly mood so MMMTS is the guy you need.

But I think he may be tied up tomorrow and track day on the weekend at PI. Perhaps you could PM him or hope he notices my mention.
  3. +1 MMMTS

You can't go wrong with him
  4. Next time please check the forum and read the stickies. This thread also belongs in 'Businesses & Service Providers'.

5. Cheers!
  6. Thanks for the head up. I'll try him out.
    • Like Like x 1