Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Two thumbs up for Used Motorcycle Inspections (UMI)

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by JontyG, Dec 7, 2006.

1. I recently bought a bike interstate (I live in Canberra, and bought the bike from a dealer in Melbourne). I used the services of Pete at UMI, who did the pre-delivery inspection, to ensure there was nothing awry with the bike, and organised freight for the bike to Canberra (door-to-door)- at a very competative price!!

Pete emailed me a bunch of excellent high res pics of my newly acquired pride and joy, immediately after conducting the inspection.

Pete's service was fantastic. What could have potentially been a frustrating purchase ended up being a smooth and easy transaction, thanks to Pete.

I recommend his services to anybody living intersate that is looking to buy a Melbourne based bike.

2. That's pretty cool. I've thought about buying a bike interstate, but backed out when i couldn't find anybody reliable to have a look at it. Up here the NRMA does inspections of bikes, but I'll keep this bloke in mind.
  3. That's cool. Seems there is a big market for this sort of thing, and this bloke sounds like a good guy to know/deal with.

Regards, Andrew.