Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Two into one 95' CB250?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by ANDO, Nov 7, 2005.

1. Can I put a two into one staintune exhaust on a 95' CB250? :?

2. Do you have a welder and a hammer? If so then it will be possible. :wink: :LOL: I doubt staintune actually provide such a setup as a ready to go piece but you could potentially have something custom built I guess? :? I really can't see why you would want to do this. :? It is not going to turn the CB into anything like a high performance bike and will probably kill the resale value if you don't fix it before selling.
  3. Yea but dang it would be cool ;)
  4. Yep, just go for it. My first thought I must admit was why bother. I then realised this attitude is just what is stifling the creativity of today's youth.
  5. I have seen it done on a fiew bikes.. mostly '80 like Z250, GSX250, CB250... it looks ugly...
  6. Fit up some gutted out little reverse cone megas.

They look better and make awsome noise and when it gets through the rough patch at roughly 4000 rpm they realy fly. go up one size main jet though and plug chop your results

Oww it really hurts to give away trade secrets of a misspent youth. :oops:
  7. 2-1 exhausts used to be all the rage with earlier CB-250's and I'm sure someone round either of the towns still makes 'em. Let you fingers do the walking!
  8. Thanx guys,
    yea my mates dad told me to do that Brucey ;).........yea dunno what im gona do yet but resale hasn't got me worried so I might go 2 into 1, or cut the baffles out of the ones I have ;)