Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Two in a day!

Discussion in 'Your Near Misses - A Place to Vent' at netrider.net.au started by cejay, May 3, 2009.

1. 1 in the car, 1 on the bike.

I took the SV to a small track at Mareeba today, haven't ridden the SV race bike since September so was a little rusty. 1/2 dozen laps in I layed the SV down very gently on a tight left hander. Picked up, pleased that the R&G's did their job perfectly.

Driving home in the car, down through the Gillies Ranges. It was wet and similar to a few weeks ago when I saw an old guy spin his car. I managed to do the same, at the same location, trailer in tow. Somehow I managed to spin and do a perfect 180, facing where I came. Luckily there was no one coming up the road and we made it home all safely. I suspect that there is something seriously wrong with that section of road and I'll take extra care next time.

2. No good. Glad to hear they were fairly minor incidents.

3. good to hear you came out relatively unscathed :grin:
    sounds like a fair day, one you just want to hurry up and make it home to bed!

4. Did you go and beat up the old guy who obviously dropped oil and made you spin out?

5. Cejay, regarding the trailer spin, dare I say, diesel????

R&G's ROCK!