Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Two days, two netriders!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Scottatron, Dec 9, 2006.

1. All,

Well, in the space of two days I encountered two netriders. The first was on Thursday when Cash introduced himself over in Wantirna South. At first I thought you might have needed some help but cheers for coming over and saying G'day.

The second was on Friday night at around 5:30, a female netrider on a CBR250RRRRRRRR on Hoddle St, wearing draggins with red hair - couldn't actually say G'day due to the traffic but saw the Netrider number plate surround.

Makes ya wonder how many other bike riders out there are actually Netriders.

2. Hi Scott, yeah.. didn't meant to scare you or anything.. you keep appearing in my rear mirror along burwood hwy until 1 street away from my house.. To my knowledge, there isn't any riders around my street... that's why I decided to make a U'ie in front of my house and see if I can catch up with you to say hello.. To my surprise, you are a NR too.... Hmm.. I better get myself one of those NR plate surround.

3. No time like the present, and their in-stock for a pre-Xmas delivery too :grin:
  4. You are like an ambulance chaser Mouth... He said he would, you dont need to force him :p
  5. :rofl: :rofl: stop fighting you two...

Do you have the white netrider one, mouth (instead of gold..) not a big fan of gold..
  6. Nah, tis all good, just that like you said I was behind you for a while, then I turned around and saw you - thought I mighta pissed you off or something :oops: :oops:
  7. Ha... Scott, all cool.. drinks on me next time... :beer:
  8. Hehehe .. since he already knew about the NR numberplate surrounds, it was for the benefit of those that say they will but never do, or those that read his post and wondered what they were :p :butt: