Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Twist of the Wrist 2 on DVD

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by DRMAT, Jan 29, 2010.

1. For those that have read the excellent book by Keith Code there is now a DVD of it available for purchase from shops or 'other' sources *cough*isohunt.

I've only had a quick skim through so far but for those that have seen the very (very) basic 1980s Twist of the Wrist 1 DVD... this is far and away better! Should be good for demonstrating lots of the concepts in the book. There's also a separate segment with it on SAG adjustment.

2. Watched it last night.

Gotta say, putting some of the tips into practice today cornering felt so much better (and the chicken strips have receded a fair bit as well).

3. If it's anything like the book you'll find you watch it, put things into practice while you're riding then go back and re-read it six months later and you'll find some things make more sense now that you've changed so you get a bit more out of it again etc.

4.  Top
  5. mines orderd! cant wait to see it,

the first book, twist of the wrist helped my riding heaps.

6. Man I can't wait to watch this!

7. Watched it and just have two points to add.

1.) Great movie, Excellent tips and great to see myths dispelled.

2.) Has to be some of the worse acting known to man. The guy with the cbr1000's facials are priceless :D

totw2-facial.