Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Twingirls sad loss today

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by FormerUser3, Apr 12, 2007.

1. For everyone that has been to Tassie this year and had the pleasure of going to see Fleur [Twingirl] would have been greeted by Xena.

Xena was sadly put down today :cry: , it's a sad day for everyone that had the pleasure of her great nature, which is a credit to Fleur.

In our memory for ever...

Xena guarding our bikes...

[​IMG]

Our girlfriend Xena

[​IMG]

The FBW crew are thinking of you Fleur.
    :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

2. So sorry to hear Fleur - never an easy time. Thinking of you BB

3. Sad to hear.

I have a Rotty myself and we absolutely love the little big booger.

RIP Xena.

Will

4. Sad day. Sorry. Lost my dog today too. I feel as bad as you do

5. I was devastated to hear the news.

Xena was a princess. If you had to run a comp between Fleur and Xena, you'd be struggling to choose the bigger princess :)

I have a massive love for Rotty's, Xena was just an absolute sweetheart.

I can only say that I had the pleasure of meeting her, cuddling her and rubbing her on the tummy.

Tough man I am, ride around Tassie all smashed up but sitting here wiping tears from my eyes.

She had the best mummy any rotty could ask for.

I have one good shoulder Fleur, I don't need it, only wish I was close enough to offer it to you.

Be strong hunny, she's having a big rest.

R.I.P Xena xxooxx

6. thats tough stuff. sorry for ure loss. when ure ready put a really nice photo up in a really nice frame.

she looks beautiful

7. That's rotten news, Fleur. She looks like a lovely dog.

:cry:

8. Awww :(

From one pet lover to another, *hugs*

9. I unashamedly re-post this from an earlier thread........

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
    There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
    There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
    The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. Her bright eyes are intent; Her eager body quivers. Suddenly she begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, her legs carrying her faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Anon

10. Oh no Fleur :(

Xena was a wonderful dog.

She made us all feel welcome just as much as you did when we were there.

*hugs*

11. I'm so sorry to hear that Fleur. :( I know how hard it is and my heart goes out to you. You couldn't have asked for a better mate and you do have a lot of great memories to keep with you. :)

On the bright side, she'll get to meet Dylan in doggie heaven. He'll look after her. :)

What is this wet shit in my eyes that comes when puppies leave us?

12. Sorry to hear about your loss, It's always hard when you lose a pet, especially a dog.

13. Doggy hugs from my pooch to you both Twin Girl and MVrog, so sad :(
    She's a beautiful dog.

14. hey sorry to here about your lost dog, but im sad too

15. TG, I'm sooo sorry to hear that you've lost a best buddy. It was always Xena this and Xena that... she was special for sure.

Sending you massive huge hugs babe.

16. sorry to hear of your loss ..

Pepper, and I send our condolences.

IMG_0514.

17. Fleur I don't know you but I know what it feels like to have a broken heart when you lose a pet.
    Thinking of you and sending you hugs. You obviously have a lot of people here who love you- hoping that their love can help you through.

MVrog- I had no idea that you also lost a pet yesterday. Sending you love and wishing that you are feeling better soon.
    They never really go away.

18. When I heard this last night the tears came back. I only met Xena once when we were in Tassie. She was such a big lovely and gentle dog. That evening when we were all sharing and blubbing in your lounge will stay with me forever. Your love for Xena was so complete, I can relate to how you feel today.

I know that Xena has gone somewhere very nice and is currently rolling around with Sally and all the other dogs, chasing rabbits, cats and chooks and eating as much as they can find without waistline fear.

There is nothing I can say to make this better, just know that we all love you and if there is anything I can do, please let me know.

19. In my honest opinion, you could not have meet a more friendly dog than Xena. The help that xena did for our son, who had the biggest fear of dogs was just amazing. Sorry for your loss,

Shaun , Kate, Jack and Ruby.

20. really sorry for your loss TG.
    i understand the pain of losing a pet.