Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Tv show - Riding WA - Foxtel Aurora channel

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by goz, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Just done a channel surf and stumbled accross this show

For the new enthusiast or the born again biker - Riding WA has all you need to know about everything on two wheels.

Now we all know there are no bike shows on tv so if you didnt know about this 1, now you do :)

Do a search on tvguide.com.au for riding WA to find out when its on.
  2. Might I add, episodes are also available for iiNet customers in their FreeZone - download/watch them unmetered! Yay!

Hmm... guess I need a plugin :grin:

EDIT: All you non-iiNet customers can also watch them via the iiNet website, but the episodes will come out of your download quota...
  3. Wow IInet freezone is actually useful for something... Mad!
  4. I know someone who is on the production team on that show, a rider himself. A story he told me not too long ago was one of their first motorcycle reviews of a Triumph. Apparently they crashed doing a review of the bike! A truck dumped/leaked diesel on a round about or corner (forget which) and you can guess the rest.

The show has great potential IMO.
  5. For the off-road riders, don't forget there is MX-TV on Foxtels Aurora channel as well.
  6. Riding WA is broadcast at 6:30am Thursday. It's not repeated. So you'll have to record it or miss the morning cartoons. :(
  7. Top show normaly watch it on foxtel here in melb not sure what days it on my iq box records it for me