Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Tuning up a Sprint ST

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' started by sprintst, Aug 11, 2007.

1. Q, About (Tune boy) Has anybody got it, use it, hate it, love it ??, I do a lot of long distance's with luggage and am looking at fuel economy,the old girl's got 100,000 on the clock and still gets along sweet, just looking at some new changes.
    Ok thanks...

2. Tuneboy is great! I have one and an "undii map" made on a dyno has been uploaded on another forum for 675 owners to use. Tuneboy is fantastic and awesome. Great thing to edit the ECU to whatever specs you want :D

Also, I currently have a fuel economy map for my bike atm. It's about 2L-3L/100KM better on average than others I guess. Maybe more? Handy software :)
  3. Ok thanks for that info, Ive looked at it on the web but i just wanted to know if the program has any problems,(not that computer wise).
    Thanks anyway.
  4. Tuneboy

I run it in my Sprint RS & have tried a few different tunes. The current tune has a much better mid-range & really takes off @ 6500 rpm & has more power according to dyno chart. :cool:
  5. there is hole section on t595.co.uk about tuneboy. with tunes and how too's adn stuff. i'm after a tune boy when the funds allow it.

actuly there is a tuneboy shearing group in sydney on that t595.co.uk (or was it one of the other triumph sites) i think you pay to joind it.

also there was a buying group on another triumph site to get $100 off. but i think that deal might have gone by now but still worth a look.
  6. Doesn't tuning it involve coating it in silicone to keep the oil in?? :rofl:
  7. Might have to get me some of that SPECIAL HONDA SILICONE.

Thanks for the advise.

:cool: :rofl: :beer: