Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Tuna Ranch Rear Ended (Oh No, Not again)

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by tunaranch, Mar 20, 2006.

1. *Sigh* The damage from the last prang hasn't been repaired yet, and _another_ woman decides to give me a fender kiss... I swear to god... they hate me...

Fortunately, the damage isn't too bad.... going to need a replacement license plate plate bit... and a little paint repair and a new license plate... just peeved because I need to do running around again, and I only have about 2 hours of time off in lieu...

2. How did it happen?

Should you have been lane splitting? :LOL:
  3. poor poor luck mate...
    it means u need to a bigger bike
    :grin: :grin:
  4. I was waiting at a give way, for a break in traffic, and she came right up my arse. Fortunately, it was fairly low speed.. didn't even drop the bike... (had my wits about me).

Somehow I don't think splitting would have helped in this particular case, as I was fairly far left... practically in the adjacent bike lane... but I can see the merits of splitting even more clearly now.

I'm more upset about having to get a new plate (I quite liked this one...), and all the stuffing around I have to do again!!!
  5. You should be able to keep your current licence plate number, you just need a new plate itself, I think.
  6. Don't know about up north, but you can pay a couple of extra rupees down here to keep your number