Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Tumbarumba Accommodation Recommendations

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by QuarterWit, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Hey all!

Pretty much as the title suggests.

Any cheap (sub $60) recommendations with first hand experience would be greatly appreciated. Or any places nearby.

Cheers in advance!

2. Clear water caravan park, On the Murray, Rick and Ailsa will look after you, Tell them I sent you, Its a top spot, close to all the good roads,
    And make sure you go over through Granya,

• Like Like x 1
  3. Granya is the plan. Then up to Canberra the next day via Cooma. I'll check out the caravan park - looks like it's mostly set up for groups though?

4. i have stayed at the motel opposite the bowling club
    clean handy cheapish

• Like Like x 1
  5. I've not stayed there myself, but I've heard good things about the accommodation at the 4 Bears Cafe, might be a bit pricey for you, $80.00 a single.

they also have Motorcycle parking facilities.

• Like Like x 1
  6. There was a big sign on the front of the Union hotel in Tumbarumba, saying 'motorcyclists welcome', but I haven't stayed to test the claim. Looked ok.

A bit further away, Bridge Hotel Jingellic and Walwa hotel have both been ok in the past (for groups).

• Like Like x 1
  7. If in the area, check out the Bridge Hotel at Jingellic, on the banks of the Upper Murray.