Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Tulip

Average User Rating:
4.5/5,
  1. Koopi submitted a new Showcase Item:

Tulip

Read more about this showcase item here...

• Like Like x 2
  2. Yes saw it at practice. Nice bike. White bikes have presence.

3. She sure does. I have just found my password for Netriders after months, so I thought I'd introduce her. It was great to meet you!

• Like Like x 1
  4. download.
    No words, Ill just leave this here. Nice ride!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yep, nice bike there, and good choice of colour. With the weather on the up I think your Daytona needs to be shown where the twisty roads are......:playful:

• Like Like x 2
  6. KoopiKoopi Congrats on the new baby . I'll be living through you vicariously ( damn short legs ) ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nice wheels! White looks great.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Very nice! Now I miss my Daytona even more. I had the same model. Highly recommend the gel seat for longer rides and LED indicators to avoid changing the globes when they go. Enjoy!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Congratulations girlie.....many smiley miles to come.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hey I recognise you! Sat on my spanking new MT-07. Good to see you around here and you have a cool bike, pity I could never ride it, it felt so low!

• Like Like x 1
  11.  Top
  12. S
    Smooth ! Or not so smooth ?

13. Ha ha, it's definitely NOT a snooze! But yes, it's very smooth in the power band, not twitchy or peaky but with plenty of power straight off the line. I couldn't want a better bike in terms of riding feeling...the seating position on the other hand, well, I guess I just have to get used to it after my upright VTR 250 :D

14. Nice lookin' bike .. Look out summer weekend rides!

• Like Like x 1
  15. It is very beautiful in the photos, but simply amazing in the flesh. What a stunner! Congratulations KoopiKoopi :)

16. Congrats! The Dayton I such an awesome bike. So much fun. Even after getting an S1000RR I can't let the 'little' Daytona go. I have the other awesome color , all black. Safe riding.