Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Tuesday Tickler

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by hornet, Aug 9, 2005.

1. Just because I am at home today, contemplating my iminent redundancy, I thought wwe should have a Tuesday Tickler as well as the usual Friday Funny. So here it is....

• While riding one day, a lone Biker met a Farmer riding a horse with a dog and a sheep alongside. The biker began a conversation . . . .
    • Biker: "Hey, cool dog you got there. Mind if I speak to him?"
    • Farmer: "Dogs don’t talk."
    • Biker: "Hey dog, how's it going?"
    • Dog: "Doing' alright."
    • Farmer: Look of shock.
    • Biker: "Is this your owner?" pointing at the farmer.
    • Dog: "Yep."
    • Biker: "How does he treat you?"
    • Dog: "Really well. He walks me twice a day, feeds me great food, & takes me to the river once a week."
    • Farmer: Look of total disbelief.
    • Biker: "Mind if I talk to your horse?"
    • Farmer: "Horses don’t talk."
    • Biker: "Hey horse, how's it going?"
    • Horse: "Cool."
    • Farmer: Extreme look of shock.
    • Biker: "Is this your owner? " pointing at the Farmer.
    • Horse: "Yessiree Bob."
    • Biker: "How's he treating you?"
    • Horse: "Pretty good, and thanks for asking. He rides me regularly, brushes me down often, and keeps me in a shed to protect me."
    • Farmer: Total look of utter amazement.
    • Biker: "Mind if I talk to your sheep?"
    • Farmer: "The sheep is a liar."

2. haha, thats not bad :)

3. HAHAHAHA :p

Not as good as yours, but here's another:
    Guy is driving home through unfamiliar country when his car splutters and stops. He gets out and is looking under the bonnet when he hears a voice say “Its the condenser on the distributor. The connection falls off on that model. Just reattach it.”
    He looks around and there’s no-one there. This makes the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end. Then he notices a white horse standing at the fence nearby. He gulps and says “D-d-did you say that?” to the horse.
    “Sure did.” says the horse. “Well go ahead. Try it.”
    So the man looks at the distributor and sure enough the wire is dangling off the condenser, so he puts it back on, the car starts and he gets the hell out of there.
    Stopping at the next town, he rushes into the pub orders a double whiskey, gulps it down and when he stops shaking he tells the barman what happened.
    The barman turns to him and whispers, “Mate, all I can say is you were lucky you didn’t stop about 5k’s further back.”
    “W-w-why?” says the driver.
    “There’s a black horse back there...”, says the barman, as the driver turns even paler.
    “...and he knows nuthin’ about distributors.”

4. Fantastic, Titus, gave me a real chuckle, thanks.