Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Tuesday Funny - Mother in Law

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by pvda, Dec 20, 2005.

1. This isn't going to be a daily thing but with Cristmas & New Year approaching and me having a few weeks off I may not be posting as many jokes as usual so I'll post a few extras this week to make up for it.

A man, his wife, and mother-in-law went on vacation to Jerusalem.

While they were there the mother-in-law passed away. The undertaker told them, “You can have her shipped home for $50,000 or you can bury her here in the Holy Land for $1500.00.

The man thought about it and told him he would just have her shipped home.

The undertaker asked, “Why would you spend $50,000 to ship your mother-in-law home, when it would be wonderful to be buried here and you would spend only $1500.00

The man replied, “Long ago a man died here, was buried here and three days later rose from the dead. I just can’t take that chance.”
  2. A nice reprise, Paul, a religious joke to pay me back for yesterday's shaving joke!! :LOL:
  3. Then of course, there was the hunter who always went on safari in Africa and always left his wife behind.

One year she revolted and insisted on coming along. Furthermore, she insisted that her mother come too. Grudgingly, the hunter agreed, but on one conditon. He would be at the head of the party, and they would walk right at the back. So they set off.

On the second day one of the bearers came running up to the head of the column. "Boss", he breathlessly shouted, "A lion has jumped into our column!"

"Where is he?", the hunter asked. "He's between your wife and her mother," the bearer replied.

The hunter started to laugh. "What's funny?", the bearer asked. "Aren't you going to come back and do something about the lion?"

"No", said the hunter, "He got himself into that fix, let him get himself out of it."