Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Tsunami Appeal Event

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by Wanderer, Feb 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You've all been hearing about it - well now we can announce the details of the Netrider Tsunami Appeal Event. The date is set for Saturday 19th March starting at 11am at Luna Park. There will be heaps of events, and we have 5 lots of $100 bike detailing up for grabs, and a $100 Harley ride and lots of other stuff. Food will be organised and we will be holding some raffles and auctions too! Beach cricket will be on for young and old and some other events as well.

Further details on this event will be posted soon somake sure you can come down and help us raise money for this cause!

Stay Tuned!

2. So I take it that someone from Luna Park actually answered one of your million calls Jason? :D

3. Excellent! So what changed?

4. good to hear thats still a go ahead

5. Its just about taken blood, sweat and tears :?

6. Brigitte,

I'll send you a PM and Steve should have sent you an email as well. We have some awesome plans for this event that no one will want to miss!

Cheers,

7. so i guess i will pencil it into my diary,it looks like i am going to call in sick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.